Sports Complex Info
Sports Complex Venues
The Philadelphia Sports Complex includes three world-class venues with a combined capacity of over 133,000 seats and 23,000 parking spaces. These venues host approximately 380 events,
8 million visitors, and 5.5 million vehicle trips each year. The Sports Complex is located in South Philadelphia and is neighbored by residential communities to the north, commercial facilities and ports to the east, Historic FDR Park and the Sunoco Refineries to the west, and the Philadelphia Navy Yard to the south.
For specific event information and tickets, please follow the links below to the appropriate venue/team website.
- Capacity – 21,000
- Opened in 1996
- Construction Cost = $210 million
- Operated by Comcast-Spectacor
- Events include: Philadelphia Flyers (NHL) hockey, Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) basketball, Philadelphia Wings (NLL) lacrosse, Philadelphia Soul (AFL) arena football, and various shows and concerts.
- Includes the Xfinity Live! mixed-use entertainment development.
- Capacity – 69,176
- Opened in 2003
- Construction Cost = $512 million
- Upgraded in 2013-14 (Stadium Revitalization Project = $125 million)
- Operated by the Philadelphia Eagles
- Events include: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL) football, Temple (NCAA) football, annual Army-Navy (NCAA) football, international soccer, monster truck events, and concerts.
- Capacity – 43,651
- Opened in 2004
- Construction Cost = $458 million (including sitework)
- Operated by the Philadelphia Phillies
- Events include: Philadelphia Phillies (MLB) baseball and concerts.